that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 21 March 2009
18:31

Oh well, spider webs are forming so I guess it's time for some updates.

Shall start off with the first day of the month then!

01.03.2009

It's our 7th monthsary! =) Didn't go anywhere but we did spend the whole day together.

Besides that, eldest brother finally got married! Congratulations! Hehs! Best wishes for a blissful marriage! =) Photos aren't available yet though.


02.03.2009

I drank some red wine yesterday and dear suggested that we skipped school for the day. =\ Woke up at 10am, but am still feeling sleepy for don't-know-what reason. Hence head off to bed again in the noon. And that's how I spent my day. Quite wasted, isn't it? =X


03.03.2009

Quite a short period of stay for relatives from Hong Kong. Five days, if I'm remember correctly. They left today. Thought I could reach home in time, but they left a few minutes before I'm home.


04.03.2009 - 10.03.2009

Had dear's company everyday as he revise and tutors me. x3 But I'm overly-stressed which made me fell sick yet again. And again worries dear. I'm so sorry. =( And the thought of time's running out for me made me throw my temper at dear at times too. I'm sorry again, dear. =(

I'm glad there's dear with me throughout this period, else I could really fell sick, and couldn't understand a single thing of Auditing. Thanks dear! =)


11.03.2009

Last paper for the course. And took my favourite bus to interchange for these two days. Auditing paper ends at 10.35am according to my watch. And so, that spells freedom! Yay! =D

With this, the two-year course had finally ended. I miss school actually. Hah. Miss the teachers there, miss that little study corner where I used to go when I first came, miss everything everything. And of course, it's also because of the course that got dear and I together. Thanks someone of course, for getting us together. =)

Alright, so we headed over to Pastamania to have our lunch before heading to Plaza Singapura to get present for relative. Dear is clever to asked to get that gift. Hah.

Headed home after that, and finally decided to sign up for Asda Story. Got hooked to the game quite shortly after, which I didn't want to. =\ And I actually wanted to return to MapleStory. Well, I guess I should. Asda Story's really killing me. And I really sensed something. =( You may not believe it, but really, I do feel it. Am I too sensitive? Or is it it's exactly how I felt? I really feel like we're drifting. I'm really afraid. I really don't want to be thrown back into the situation we had last month.

I know I should really shorten my playing hours. I really didn't want to return to old path. Alright, shall start from today then.


13.03.2009

Relatives took the early flight back to China. And life's back to normal once again.


14.03.2009

It's Manchester United versus Liverpool today. Liverpool won Manchester United 4-1. Yeah, I'm happy definitely. But I remember this match almost a year back. It was just a few days before that. Liverpool lost the game. And that was the last Manchester United match you ever watched.


15.03.2009

A rather relaxing day at work today. Prime Minister came over for the opening ceremony and aunt keep telling me to seize the chance to get in to the crowd. Hahs. She's so nice. And I guess I'm really lucky to have seen the Prime Minister on both opening ceremonies of the market Mum and Aunt's at. Mum's a few years back when I was in Secondary four or five. Really didn't expect to have another chance again. =D But then again, it was yet another case of so near, yet so far. =X


16.03.2009

It's been days and I finally saw dear again. He won't know how much I miss him. Aiks, it's time I guess. He ain't contacting me as much as before already. Perhaps it's really time I get used to it. It's really worrying me you know?


17.03.2009

Finally decided to go for facial. Was late for an hour and I feel really bad about it. =\ I've decided already, that I'll go alone in the future. Anyway, facial's down at the moment, but the lazy me am still thinking when to turn up for my hair treatment session. Wanted to practise on make-up too, but my make-up kit's with second sister-in-law.

I'm really bored at home at times. Nothing to do, no one to chat with, which makes me start thinking anyhow again. =( And yes, this time it's serious. I've already start thinking of the worst which of course I didn't want to. But I just... it's terrible.


19.03.2009

Been having nightmares, of which two are the same ones. =( (was reminded of it when dear told me he dreamt about something this afternoon) Wanted to have you so much by my side. But I know it's impossible. Couldn't sleep alone either. Been sleeping with lights on for the past few days, which I know of course that it's very wasteful. I didn't want that too. But the day is drawing nearer. When the lights are off, and my eyes are shut, those images just came flying back to me. It's really terrible.

Actually it's been like this since that day. I can say that I never really had a good sleep, be it sleeping in brother's room or my room. It's like those images just came back the moment I shut my eyes, daily. And I can't help but imagining things in the dark. It's going to be a year in a few days' time. Just how long does this have to go on?

I didn't tell dear a thing about this. So he probably thought I'm just afraid of the dark. I know this is a psychological problem. And I had, because of this, asked Yan Ling if she knows any psychology doctor. Things were really very bad back then. I didn't sleep a wink at all in the first week. Thought I would slowly forget about this but actually I couldn't do it. It's still bugging me till now. =(

I won't tell my family a thing about this because I know they'll say "what's there to be afraid of? He's your uncle. You're just thinking too much." I know, I know. I know I'm thinking alot. But what to do? I didn't want it too. It's a trauma to me.


20.03.2009

Brother asked me to sleep in his room suddenly. I know it's about the same matter. But anyway, I'm glad there's him. He didn't off lights when he sleep yesterday, and the day before, he slept with the television watching him. ~.~ Okay, we're really siblings. =X


21.03.2009

I just remembered it's the 21st today. Happy 1st Anniversary to 2nd brother and sister-in-law! =)


Five more days.. Will you be by my side?


Hopefully my dream comes true.
Hopefully dear could get a job soon, so he don't have to trouble for the next two years over the issue.
Hopefully things goes smoothly for us.
Hopefully we lasts.
Hopefully I get out of this situation soon.
Hopefully I can overcome this, soon.
Hopefully I can stay strong.
Hopefully dear don't get sick that often.
Hopefully brother gets his course.
Hopefully I stop my Asda Story addiction; I don't wanna be cooped at home anymore, too.
Hopefully I get less sensitive.
Hopefully.. hopefully...


One thing I'm very certain with - I love you.

Labels: , , , , ,