| Thursday, 21 May 2009
20.05.2009So, I'm back in school after a 2-days MC. The whole morning was so ruined. Was really disappointed in what I did and what happened today. My presentation was a total flop. I felt really stupid and at that moment really feel like giving up everything. I know no matter how hard I tried, nothing good will come out of it.
Common tests are coming. I'm so stressed. Like what the doctor said, I'm probably too stressed due to the exams, which led to my headache. And probably that's the reason for giving me an extra day of MC - to let my brain have a rest perhaps? o_O I really have the feeling that I'll flunk all the modules. I'm just so stupid. YA, REALLY STUPID. =(
I need to relieve myself. =(
I've just heard the song of dear's ringtone. Makes me miss him so much following my emo-ness. =(Labels: Emo, Stressed, Studies