that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 25 April 2010
23:15

Baked strawberry jam cookie the other day but Dad wasn't at home. Hence, when I was using computer this afternoon, Dad took the cookie and asked where I bought it from. lolx. *happy* Had good review from Dad, though I wasn't satisfied with the results. Well, that was my very first attempt in making this cookie. Disappointed that I still couldn't control the oven well. =( I know appearance ain't that important, what matters is the taste, but still.. =(

Was listening to songs in computer as I played games on iPhone just now. 为何你对我许下承诺 was being played and there's flashbacks immediately. It's as if I'm being teleported back to that day. =( Sigh, just how long will it take to rid of those unhappy memories? =(

I'm just so disappointed in myself that, I can't seem to do good planning. It's just so some daily routine, nothing special at all. And I know things turned out to be boring. =( What disappoint the most was probably the melted cake. First, was late - very. Next, cake was melted. Further ahead, wrong choice of movie. "Special celebration" indeed. =(

Labels: , , ,