that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 19 April 2010
23:25

First lesson of the semester - Life Sciences Revolution. Lesson was fun and teacher's quite friendly. I love what I chose, lol. Part of the reason for choosing this module is because I'm quite into DNA. Actually no one knows about this, but after failing my DAE for Banking & Financial Services during the first year, I applied through DAE the following year again, but this time it's the life sciences course. So yep, other than accountancy, I'm rather interested in life sciences as well. And what a coincidence that, it's the second time that I'm with the same class as my former IQG classmate, Irah, again.

Guess what, first thing I did when I reached school was, to visit the library. Heh. Hardworking, ain't it? =D Okay la, actually I'm looking for my Mitch Albom. Searched on OPAC that "Have a Little Faith" is available and I'm really happy can! But when I went to look for it, it wasn't on the shelve. Went back to look for it after lesson, but it still wasn't there. Really disappointed. =(

Actually the reason why I insist on reading this book is because of its title. I didn't read the synopsis or anything. Just the title - it captures my eyes. I first found out about this book through the mailer sent by Popular last month. That was the period when I thought everything's alright and I'm recovering well, yet I'm having those flashbacks suddenly. And having seen this book, I thought, this might help somehow. However, I'm having second thoughts on buying it due to the price despite having 20% off.

Then, I went NLB's website to search for this book. And it shows a full list of libraries which has this book. The first on the list was that "A.." place. And I was totally.. you know. Searched for Jurong Regional Library and below it was Jurong West Library. Goodness can.. That just make things worst. =\ Anyway, bottomline is, all the places I could thought of, all has this book on loan already. =\

I so wanna read Mitch Albom's books! Because I find that his books are really meaningful. And hopefully, his books can really inspire me. Nevermind, be patient. =X

Oh, speaking of school.. I guess I'm really stupid enough to only realised there's this "fast/economical printing" function until yesterday. It's like, after printing notes for a year. -_-"

Anyway, I think I'm getting clever-er, somehow. I managed to find out how to set custom ringtone for iPhone. =D But sad thing is, I can only use the default message tones unless I jailbreak. =\ Seriously, I'd rather it's the opposite - changing message tones rather than ringtone - since I SMS most of the time. So now, unless I'm using my computer, I can't sense if there's any SMS despite having vibration. Anyways, I realised alarm tone can be changed too. Heh. Thank goodness, else I'm really afraid I won't be able to hear my alarm during school days.

Oh by the way, welcome Raymond Lam my ❤ back to my playlist! =D

Actually, I still dread seeing/hearing the place "AMK".

Labels: , , , ,