that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 18 April 2010
22:05

So, school's starting tomorrow already. Just packed my bag and realised it's bigger in size than my previous one. That explains why I've been feeling something's weird about the bag. Apart from that, I find that this bag ain't that convenient as the previous one. As in, when putting stuffs into the bag. =(

Well, back to school just spells sianzation. But I miss my chicken mayo sandwich. <3 Thank goodness my IS module's in the afternoon, else I'll surely have heavy Monday blues since the morning session's at 8am. And someone would not let me watch my One Million Star for sure. =X

Deep within right now, I'm having mixed feelings with the reopening of school. It's not about school, but rather, something personal. It's about this time last semester.. I'm with a heavy heart right now.. The cold shoulder, begun exactly six months ago, and lasted for five days before you put an end to it. I'm sorry but it's not that I want to be reminded of that matter.. Those memories.. It just came upon me.

As Pei Er suggested, expressing the thoughts will aid in fading those memories.

I can only say, let time heal the wounds..

Labels: , , ,