| Friday, 3 September 2010
(with a heavy heart)
Please tell me all that has happened to uncle isn't true. ='(
Life is really unfair. Why does such things always happen to the good ones?
What wrong has he done, that he deserves such treatment?
Of all the uncles that I have, he's the one I'm closest with.
I can't help worrying and I really feared for the worst.
Please don't take uncle away, can? ='(
Please, please don't let anything happen to him. =(
I know I'm not good with words and I'm not the expressive kind, which makes some think that I'm nonchalant about things surrounding me. But deep down, I'm really concerned and do care alot. I guess it's also partly due to the fact that I don't talk about problems with my family, neither do I break down before them. Hence, when problems arise, I don't find it a norm to confide in family members.
And somehow, it's such a coincidence that dear's always with me whenever I received negative news on uncle's condition. Perhaps it's a rather fated thingy, since I'm bound to break down and need a shoulder to cry on. And of course, his shoulder's the most suitable one in this case. I know he doesn't know how he should comfort me, but dear, it's suffice that you're with me at such moments, and your shoulder's there for me.Labels: Down, Family, Feelings