that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 7 January 2012
23:13

Woke up early today for Uncle Peter's ritual. Thank goodness my eyebags aren't as heavy as yesterday's. >.<

Burnt the incense papers and I remember how fast and nicely spread it was when Uncle Peter's the one making it. Uncle Peter, it's been a lunar year since you left. You're so deeply missed.

Your best buddies were there today too. Did you see it? Really appreciate their coming. Although there were nothing they could do, but they still came. They just sat there and chat around with one another because only our family need to be involved in the ritual. Hope they won't feel neglected that we didn't really spoke to them. >.< All in all, thank you uncles for coming! :)

Was out for almost the whole day. Feel really bad that we've to leave grandma alone at home. No one to see and talk to, other than the maid. But I doubt the maid chatted much with grandma too. Am wondering if I made a bad choice on going for my graduation trip too. Because that will mean leaving grandma for 10 days. Brother doesn't chat with grandma. And with Uncle Peter's gone, I'm the only one who'll chat most with grandma. So ya.. :(

Labels: , ,