| Sunday, 29 July 2012
Here's goodbye to the weekend once again. Oh by the way, my first "official" pay is in on Friday! Can you imagine the excited-ness in me? Seeked "advice" from brother and sister-in-law yesterday about the amount to give parents. Hehs. I thought what I had wanted to give initially was considered as a meager sum. Thank goodness, it was above what they gave. >.< And I'm able to reduce my expenses upon their suggestions.
*gonna give the money to them in a few minutes' time. gosh, so pai sehhhh. >.<*
I think my insurance policies and education savings are really taking a toll on me. :( Oh well, but these are the necessities of life. All I can do now, is to scrimp and save. Slowly climb up the rank and with the "better" pay, I could better repay Dad and Mum. :)
Well anyway, I've already started planning for the trip to Taiwan next year! Heh heh. Gonna draw up a rough one to estimate the expenses. It's too early - I know, I know. But I'm just someone who will start doing / planning something that I really have interest in, no matter how early it is. Hah. :x I think it's possible to do a less than $2,000 one. Hopefully will be able to go lower than that. :)
I have no idea what got into me today, but someone, I feel that my grammar really do sucks today! =\Labels: Ecstatic, Family, Holiday