that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Tuesday, 19 May 2009
13:55

Hello people, I'm back after a 10-days hiatus. I realised the last time I did a proper update was like almost a month ago. Hah. Mood was really poor for the past month, having emotional breakdown and stuffs. Having to adapt to a new environment was really tough. And I have to admit I'm taking a very long time trying to adapt. It's already the fifth week, and I'm still here struggling. =\ Thanks dear, Aringi and Mabel for the strength and support. I will hang on, at least for now.

Certain thing that happened in school really made me lost faith in that. I know life's like that. However, it just inevitably caused me some problems. And I hate to say this, but it still caused some adverse effect to my life now, all because I'm just someone who really treasure that.

I know dear will scold me for this, but very often, I feel that I'm very stupid. I feel that I still know nothing about the modules. For accounting module, it's only so-so. And I'm really disappointed in that. Kinda made me lost faith in accounting already. =( Where have my love for accounting gone to? =( And seriously, I don't understand why the hell we have to study IT. ~.~

Oh, and I've just came the conclusion that notes printing can really make one go crazy. ~.~ Having to flip pages while printing the powerpoint slides is really I-don't-know-what-to-say. And it's only a month, but I've already used up two black ink cartridges already. I don't know how much I'll have to spend for the three years I'm in Ngee Ann Poly. =\

Anyways, I want to know Jess the evilger! Hah! =X

Well, that's all for now I guess.

Labels: , , , ,