| Friday, 7 May 2010
03.05.10
Elder brother is so sweet. =D Sister-in-law told me that they went supermarket the other day and when they were at the ice-cream section, she told brother that my favourite is Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheescake ice-cream. Then brother searched for it, but he couldn't find any in the end. That's really sweet of him, heh. Ya, brother, I know, we just don't show our care and concern. =P
As for today's lesson, it was erm.. fun. Well, teacher grouped us randomly and I ended up with two other guys. To describe one of the guys in my group, well, I can say he's jovial, crazy and fun. lolx. Really a crappy guy. Thanks to his craps, that I didn't really feel bored. lolx. Glad that I'm in this group because other groups seemed the serious kind.
Oh, and did I mention that I snatched two girls to my IS module project group? =D
Sister-in-law knows about us.
04.05.10
Disappointed, with regards to school. Period.
05.05.10
He sacrificed his sleep for me. *touched*
06.05.10
I'm just so disappointed to the max (with regards to school), and almost teared. But the thought of him gave me the strength to hang on. However, the feeling of skipping school is back, too.
That's just how serious this can affect me.
07.05.10
As mentioned last week, I brought my laptop for repair and was told that it'd take about four days. However, it's been more than a week and yet I've not received a call from them. Hence, I phoned them up just now and was told that they'll be changing the motherboard (yes, again) and keyboard, and it'll only be ready for collection next week. And I have an assignment which requires a laptop next Tuesday. =\
Labels: Disappointed, Down, Love, Sick, Troubled