| Friday, 6 January 2012
Wow, I've just realised I've been blogging everyday in 2012. Haa.
❤
I don't post up my photo very often. In fact, it's very rarely. Thus, when I post one up, you should know it's because I have confidence in myself uh. Well, for this, it's because I think I look really cute in this photo. *getting a bit 臭美 recently. oops.* I love my rebonded hair (though it doesn't make much difference except for the frizzy part) with this fringe's length. I've to admit getting the fringe short was a mistake initially (I didn't want it so short, but the hairstylist trimmed and trimmed, and it ended up so short =\). But hey, it looks quite nice, isn't it? lol.
Realised I've got heavy eyebags too. Urgh. I'm so lacking of sleep! It looks really ugly can. I didn't used to have it, but what now? Seriously sad to the max. =\
Anyway, I feel that my recent posts make no sense at times (referring to the grammar). Well, been getting lazy to do a double-check nowadays. Still as descriptive though. I guess many might feel that my posts are very descriptive too. Well, that's because I wanna have the moments captured as detailed as possible since I don't have a good memory. And so, when I look back, I'll be able to relate better.
Alrights, shall end my post here. Have to go to bed real soon because we'll be making a trip to the temple tomorrow for some rituals thingy for Uncle Peter's first anniversary (lunar). That being said, hope Uncle Peter's doing well up there. With love. ❤
Labels: 17.01.2011, Beauty, Family, Photos, Shagged