| Wednesday, 4 July 2012
Okay. So, the results for the bridging course has released. Well, to be honest, though I know it would be released in July, but I didn't expect it to be this early. I'd actually happened to chanced upon it when I "itchy hand" and went to clicked on "Academic Profile" after logging in to the Student Portal.
And so, I so happened to see a "Pass" indicated for my Econs module, which is like a WOW. lol. Seriously, I didn't expect myself to pass this module because I've always been weak in this and didn't have much confidence actually. Went to double-check and indeed, I really managed to secure a pass for Econs! Now, that's really something to be happy about! :)
But wait, Econs ain't the only module I took for the bridging course. There's still the Maths module. Okay, to be very honest, I had more confidence in Maths than in Econs, and I'd expect to have at least passed the module. But hell no. I went to select the module and saw a "Fail". Depressed much.
Passed 1/2 modules for exemptions. Supposed to be able to complete the whole degree course in 2 years, but with only 1/2 modules passed, I can't help thinking - now what? No doubt, it has left me dangling there pondering if this is really what I want - I mean, if this really suits me? Studying a degree just for the sake of its reputation?
Actually to be honest, even after doing the e-course registration last month, I'm still asking myself - is this really what I want? Well, I've been evading this question mainly because I've paid so much for the bridging courses and if I were to change my mind, wouldn't I be wasting the money I've spent thus far?
I'd actually went for interviews for the past few days, and once again, each interview I went, they've all advised me not to go for UOL. Their reaction (from how I interpreted) were like, UOL ain't that good, I shouldn't be considering that. I was like, "uh, how come? Shouldn't a UK degree be more recognised, and more "heavy-weight" than RMIT, UniSIM degrees?" I REALLY thought all employers thought so, until the first I went, actually advised me to go for RMIT instead. And the third one, to UniSIM. So, the conclusion? They don't really care about UOL. Am I right to say that?
So, once again.. Now what?
Sighs.
Labels: Disappointed, Down, Stressed, Studies